Monday, March 30, 2015

Published

A couple of months ago I received an email stating that my quilts would be incorporated in a book. Apparently I had send in some, but I could not recall which ones, or for which book it was. On FB I read that a lot of people had the same problem :-). Or is it a sign of old age? :-). Anyway, today I heard that the book has arrived at my US address and now I know which quilts are in it. If you want to see them, or if you want to see a lot of eye candy. This is the book I am talking about: 1000 Quilt Inspirations by Sandra Sider. Here is a picture of the cover:

1 comment:

The Idaho Beauty said...

How funny that you would have forgotten! However, as long as it takes some books to hit the market, I guess your lapse can be forgiven. Maybe better record keeping on your part in the future? ;-) I shall have to keep my eye out for this book. Looks like a great resource.