Friday, August 22, 2014

textured circles

A couple of months ago I made this circle quilt but I could not show it to you at that time. I had promised my friend Kelly that I would be one of her guest this month on the Fire blog. This week the different techniques have been posted on this blog so now I can show you the quilt here as well. Check out the separate posts of this week to see how I made the circles. Title is 'Textured Circles' and the size is 12"x24".

And as it is Friday I am linking this post to Nina-Marie's  Off the Wall Friday as well.

4 comments:

Ineke said...

Heel mooi gedaan. Ik heb het Fireblog van A tot Z gevolgd. Het was heel leerzaam en interessant. Dank je wel.

Norma Schlager said...

I saw the beginning of this on the Fire blog. It looks great as a finished quilt.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

I love it.
Hugs

Nienke said...

A very nice piece Wil!