Monday, May 13, 2013

And 2 more shows

The list gets longer and longer :-). Since my last blog post I heard from 2 other shows in which quilts of mine have been accepted. And not only that I will be able to go to these shows as well - and most of the time that is not possible.
On June 13-15 one of my quilts is part of the Minnesota Quilters 2013 show in Duluth MN and during May 22 - June 22, 3 of my quilts are on show in Elk River MN. Also in Duluth is the show of SAQA MN where another quilt of mine is present. In other words busy, busy and busy :-).
At the moment there are 6 more shows on which I do not yet know if my work is accepted or not.

2 comments:

Kitchener Quilter said...

Wow, that is so great, so much of your work being accepted. Congratulations.

Unknown said...

WOOHOO!! PLUS you will be able to get down to Zumbrota to see your beautiful art displayed as a banner on Main Street!!