Friday, February 15, 2013

Birds of a Feather is completed

My birds of a feather quilt is finished! Here is a picture of the total quilt - size is 40"x40" -:
 And because you cannot see the quilting in the total shot, here is a detail picture:
 And so see it even better, a detail picture of the back:
This is the 3rd picture of my bird series. I have one top waiting to be quilted, but before I start on this one, I will work on some other quilts. After all, I only started this series in 2011 :-).
I am linking this to Nina-Marie's Off the Wall Friday.

9 comments:

Cda00uk said...

That is amazing, Wil, well done!

Unknown said...

I LOVE it!! congrats on completing it. Perfect quilting "pattern" for such a light and free subject matter!

Margaret said...

I love the surprises you've hidden in the quilting, Wil. Clever!

Sharon Rotz said...

Fabulous feathers!

soulbrush said...

Incredible is all I can say. And wow too. Love it Wil. You are so talented.

Judy Ferguson said...

Your feathers are fantastic. Wow.

Sylvia said...

I love the feathers!

Jacqueline Bryant Campbell said...

Truly striking!

Lisa Chin said...

Ah was a bird attacked? Perhaps just the down from a nest ;). Very nice.