Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stamping

The last couple of days I have been working on my still life quilts. Finishing the details like machine quilting, getting rid of thread ends and attaching the binding, sleeve and labels. All kind of things which don't lead to interesting pictures. I will be doing this the coming days as well. But I can show you a picture of some stamping with ink I did today. You know that I am an online class junkie and I had signed up for one of Lenna Andrew's classes. The first lesson was - amongst others - on stamping with ink. My stash of all kind of materials is rather high, so I did not need to buy anything for it. With some of my ink pads and some of my stamps I created this piece of fabric. When the ink has set I will add some background color to it, but at the moment I have no idea what color or what ink/paint/dye to use for it.

1 comment:

creativelenna said...

This looks so great Wil -the colors are nice and I like the variety of patterns. I love adding stamping to my fabric art. I am glad you could just use what you had on hand and come up with such a great pattern!

: ) lenna