Friday, September 05, 2008

ATC's

A couple of days ago Kate offered an ATC-trade on her blog. Okay, I must admit that till that day I have never made any atc's, but as I wanted to trade I could no longer avoid these little things. This is the atc Kate send me:

Isn't it lovely!

And here are the pictures of the atc's I made:


Out of these 9 atc's, 7 are still available for trading. The atc's which are taken are on the picture on the right: the one on the top row left and the bottom row. Let me know if you want to trade.




1 comment:

nadia said...

Beste Wil, ik wil heel graag 1 of 2 ATC's met je ruilen. Wil je aub via mijn blog contact opnemen per e-mail zodat we adressen uit kunnen wisselen? Ik kon op jouw blog helaas geen e-mail link vinden. Hoop gauw van je te horen!
Hartelijke groet, nadia