Sunday, April 13, 2008

fabric postcards and pounded fabric



With my Dutch journal quilts group we have an exhibition in Groningen next month. Five of my journalquilts will be present there and probably one or two bigger quilts as well. Next to that there will be fabric postcards for sale. On these 2 pictures you see some of the cards I am making for this occasion. All of these were made from left over scraps. The coming weeks I will make more cards.
Further I am in the process of making pounded fabric. With this technique you apply diluted fabric paint on scrunched wet fabric. When this is done the fabric is placed into a plastic bag and than the hardest part comes. It has to remain in that bag for a week before you get the result which is lovely. I know this, because I have used this technique before :-). So stay tuned if you want to know how it looks.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

gefeliciteerd en wat leuk dat je mijn blogje hebt bezocht zal je van af nu heel goed volgen